Your suggestions - HERE..

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Everyone please feel free to post any suggestions you may have for future releases here.. I appreciate everyones support, and i'll try my best to fulfill as many needs/wants as possible.. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

ieatscones

Reaction score
I think you should change the Font to "Zegoe UI"
everytime i download a new rom, i quickly go to the system.tar /fonts and change the font THEN nandroid it cuz i like the font so much.

ieatscones

Reaction score
and in the dropdown notification bar, i dont really like the transparent hex wireframe thing. maybe it could just be a tinted black? or a glassed window?

claustin

Reaction score
oh nvm then. It's the first i've seen with nexus lwp and neural net. I'm referring to the droid neural net btw.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
oh nvm then. It's the first i've seen with nexus lwp and neural net. I'm referring to the droid neural net btw.

My current rom has the regular neural net livewallpaper, its livestrong themed, and it has a nexusmod livewallpaper blackdroid themed, they are 2 seperate apps..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
if your talking about something else could you post a screenshot so i can better understand what you mean.. thanks man..

serveitup911

Reaction score
This Zegoe UI font, how is it within the text boxes. I have used some other custom fonts, but they did not fit nicely in the text boxes (cut off parts, overlap).

ieatscones

Reaction score
This Zegoe UI font, how is it within the text boxes. I have used some other custom fonts, but they did not fit nicely in the text boxes (cut off parts, overlap).

well its perfect, i have seen no problems, i didnt even know that problem existed cuz this font has no glitches in size or overlap. I only noticed it ONCE in the Opera Beta Browser, but i dont think thats the font's fault, thats the browser

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Please consider making a version of your Sense style launcher2 with the center button reading "Menu" and not " (Apps block icon here) Apps". It would be much appreciated, thanks.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Please consider making a version of your Sense style launcher2 with the center button reading "Menu" and not " (Apps block icon here) Apps". It would be much appreciated, thanks.

Will do I'll give that a go here very soon, I really want to the blue themed rom out today so I'm going to try and really work on that, then I'll try and fix tat for you man.. :)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

well its perfect, i have seen no problems, i didnt even know that problem existed cuz this font has no glitches in size or overlap. I only noticed it ONCE in the Opera Beta Browser, but i dont think thats the font's fault, thats the browser

Can you post a preview of the font and the system.jar file you were talking about.. I'll try and give it a whirl today..

inmate369

Reaction score
It would be sweet our 3,5,or 7 screens went around the world or all the way around:)