[Zip File] Universal DX to D2 ROM porter for Gingerbread leak.

Thanks so much for testing. I downloaded LexLite 4.1 and was freaking out that it might fry my radio while I was at work but if its working for him AWESOME!!! I actually use bluetooth a lot (damn stick shift lol) so I'll let you know when I get off work how it works with LL 4.1. I'm pretty stoked about the idea of a stock looking at least Gingerbread ROM. thanks so much guys! Flashing now!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Ok. Couldn't get access a computer. So is there a way to flash stock over liberty 2.0.1 like you flash liberty 2.0.1 over stock. In essence a way to flash stock from Bootstrap recovery?

Read the first post please. YOU MUST BE RUNNING THE GB LEAK BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!!!

I know. I was trying to get back to stock so that I could flash the gb leak. My stock backup had a weird md5 mismatch thing going on.

Do you have a different download link? I can't download from mediafire. It just loops through the same website without starting the download.

Clear your browser cache and cookies and try again.

I guess sbf again

Followed directions, I am sitting at the (M) sign last 30 minutes, pulled batt, cleared data, everything. nothing seems to be working, any ideas?

Back