CM7 Battery Fix (?)

clouse2013

Reaction score
My brain hurts today and I can't seem to wrap it around this thread. I am currently running CM7 on droid 2, nightly 42 from here. (CM7 Mirror network) Can I slap the latest revnumbers nightly right over top without wiping data just like I would a new official nightly? If so, could I expect basically the same ROM I have now but with better battery life?

Should be able to just wipe cache and flash.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting....
Let me know how it goes. I'm not in the mood for fc's and junk. My cm7 is running like butter at the moment

CM74D2 (build-43)

clouse2013

Reaction score
Sounds interesting....
Let me know how it goes. I'm not in the mood for fc's and junk. My cm7 is running like butter at the moment

CM74D2 (build-43)

I'm running the fix on both my d2g and dx and I haven't noticed any fc's on either device. Battery life is great and the performance is about the same.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seems the same except my battery life is definitely better. I am at 77% in 4 hours whereas I would usually have been at 50% or less. My extended battery seems to read the same as stock until it gets around 30%.

CM74DX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
The official build 43 is working great for me (battery still sucks tho

CM74D2 (build-43)

battlemac

Reaction score
So is this really for liquid(the zip at the top) or not, because I flashed it and it caused some issues for me running the latest version of liquid. Any ideas why?

louspinuso

Reaction score
Ok, I just flashed with this unofficial rom and waiting for battery to hit 100% so I can calibrate. Once there, I'll unplug and see how battery life is.

krazyei8ht

Reaction score
I had flashed RevNumbers build 08-15. It was said the battery fix was in that build and i have since had amazing battery life. I have been on my phone for about 8 hours and had moderate usage throughout the day and i am down to 65%.

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
I had flashed RevNumbers build 08-15. It was said the battery fix was in that build and i have since had amazing battery life. I have been on my phone for about 8 hours and had moderate usage throughout the day and i am down to 65%.

Is this on a Droid 2?

Anybody else care to elaborate on the use of RevNumbers build on Droid 2? This thread is pretty confusing what with the different phones mentioned, different ROMs mentioned and all.

Cstryon

Reaction score
Anyone else have trouble with netflix and hulu not playing video on the latest unofficial? That's the only change that I could attribute to. found to flash the official and see if it was the unofficial

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk