smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Thanks Sydman. I posted in DG's thread about it. I just ordered 4 (3 blue). My credit was taped out I would have gotten the 360 as well.
f8e79e6dd743f10f808ed538b0358de0.jpg

And how many PMs have you had, offering to buy and / or take them off your hands :)...congrats!

Reactions: cr6
OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Reference your Moto 360 comment, I just saw the video on the 5.0.1 changes to Android Wear. I think I am going to have to pick up a Moto 360 again this weekend.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Reference your Moto 360 comment, I just saw the video on the 5.0.1 changes to Android Wear. I think I am going to have to pick up a Moto 360 again this weekend.
Yeah, wish I had just a tiny bit more credit. I would have done it. Maybe I'll look on eBay/Craigslist to see of I can get lucky. But I am very interested in the second generation model and there are a couple others that are now sparking my interest as well. I think LG has a nice one, if I'm not mistaken. I saw the curved screen one, Samsung? But if it is Sammy, then it's going to have proprietary connection to Sammy phones, right?

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am not a fan of the LG G R watch, with those dashes along the bezel I feel it could take away from many of the watch faces. The problem with the Sammy ones, they are running their Tizen software and not Android Wear. Unless that has changed.

I like the Asus Zen, but I prefer the wireless charging of the 360. I have 3 Nexus Qi chargers that the watch could utilize so I would like to stick with those. Though for that to happen, I have to forgo the metal bands, which isn't huge for me.

I love the feel of the original leather band, very light weight and comfortable. I wish the 360 had NFC, and I am hoping the next iteration will, but not knowing when that is coming, I could be happy with the 360 for now. :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto is out of stock on ALL Nexus 6 phones again... If you missed your chance, stay tuned. There will be more soon (hopefully before Christmas).

dcd319403ea86fce50bf634712aefdcb.jpg

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
i know they are out of stock, but the next day shipping was a great price. FoxKat did you see that moto is offering discounts today, $50 off 350, $100 off $500+

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
i know they are out of stock, but the next day shipping was a great price. FoxKat did you see that moto is offering discounts today, $50 off 350, $100 off $500+
Nexus 6 is excluded from that promotion. Believe me I checked, was real sad for a moment.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I would jump on the 100 dollars off of 500 or more. Yes, unfortunately it's not valid for the nexus.