[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

davidsdroid

Reaction score
Loving these colors. I'm a huge Redskins fan(I know...they will get better. Haha) and this is exactly what I've been waiting for. Thanks, Kook

StingRay

Reaction score
Geez!

First someone brings up the Steelers on cutt's 24k black theme....now we've got someone bringing up the Redskins on this one!

way to ruin it for me guys!!!
:cus:

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Geez!

First someone brings up the Steelers on cutt's 24k black theme....now we've got someone bringing up the Redskins on this one!

Sting, you've just got to think of the colors in terms of Texas A&M, rather than the Washington Redskins - CONCENTRATE, you can do it! :):)

-Mike

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
It will after tonight.....anyone have a link to the download? I'll get it ready tonight.

As of 7:57 PM, EDT the site was still down. It's a temporary thing - BD seems to need to shut the whole site down whenever he updates his rom.

-Mike
Cool beans...if it comes back up tonight when I get home, I'll get it done.

How can I get that kind of burgundy clock shown in the snapshots? It's really cool looking, and I *want* it! :)

-Mike

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

StingRay

Reaction score
Geez!

Sting, you've just got to think of the colors in terms of Texas A&M, rather than the Washington Redskins - CONCENTRATE, you can do it! :):)

-Mike

This is such a cool looking theme I don't care...:icon_ banana:

Rockin' this with my maroon Seidio case on my Droid....dancedroid

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

StingRay

Reaction score
kook

was wondering if you could take a look at the calendar widget on BB.4...

if you look at the screenshot, the date is kind of half way in the maroon and half in the white....was wondering if you could use gold lettering rather than black as well (IF THE DATE IS GOING TO BE IN THE MAROON STRIPE)....THANKS!

snap20100728_214914.png
[/IMG]

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very nice theme dude!
I've never been keen on gold colors on my phone....but this matched with the maroon/red... Very classy!
Great work!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How can I get that kind of burgundy clock shown in the snapshots? It's really cool looking, and I *want* it! :)

-Mike
It's the clock widget.... :D

Didn't theme on mine. I wonder if it was because I already had it up and active, when I installed your theme over Cutt's 24K theme. Would that make a difference?

-Mike

I don't think so. If you installed it over it should be my themed color. Strange. Try installing the stock ROM, then the Golden and see if that works.

kook

was wondering if you could take a look at the calendar widget on BB.4...

if you look at the screenshot, the date is kind of half way in the maroon and half in the white....was wondering if you could use gold lettering rather than black as well (IF THE DATE IS GOING TO BE IN THE MAROON STRIPE)....THANKS!

snap20100728_214914.png
[/IMG]

Haha.....didn't notice that. I have to adjust the size of the png. I'll get to it later.
BTW, you should use the maps icon I put in the second or third post. The one you have looks out of place. :p

StingRay

Reaction score
For some reason when I try to use Bettercut and use your icon on Maps, it won't link back to maps...it says "application not installed"...

not sure if it's a Google thing or what, but everything else I can do, but won't let me swap out the Maps icon...

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For some reason when I try to use Bettercut and use your icon on Maps, it won't link back to maps...it says "application not installed"...

not sure if it's a Google thing or what, but everything else I can do, but won't let me swap out the Maps icon...
That's weird, does it show as installed in the Market?

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
It's the clock widget.... :D

Didn't theme on mine. I wonder if it was because I already had it up and active, when I installed your theme over Cutt's 24K theme. Would that make a difference?

-Mike
I just checked the zip and it is themed. Must be something during install.

Is it possible to extract the themed clock and re-install it separately? I'm not real thrilled at reinstalling the rom, just to solve the clock problem, as that would be the equivalent of wiping and reinstalling.

Thanks!

-Mike