[Teaser][Theme] <3+*~+*<3 Girls Only! <3+*~+*<3

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cakes, I can't decide what to wear today????
This:
48722480-ef5d-257d.jpg

Or This:
48722480-efa8-591b.jpg

Maybe this could be her (Droidette's) halloween costume,lol.

48722480-f054-48e7.jpg

OMG, I need to go find a life, lol,lol,lol
How come tatatalk has no smiley's????? We needa fix this,lol
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Cakes, I can't decide what to wear today????
This:
48722480-ef5d-257d.jpg

Or This:
48722480-efa8-591b.jpg

Maybe this could be her (Droidette's) halloween costume,lol.

48722480-f054-48e7.jpg

OMG, I need to go find a life, lol,lol,lol
How come tatatalk has no smiley's????? We needa fix this,lol

cute, i love Droidette's costume! very "Halloween " if you ask me! I seriously cant wait to get my hands on this theme.. it is just too adorable for words... lucky you were the first to ever have it!! =)

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you! Finally somebody liked my screens, lol! Thought I killed poor Cakes thread, lol :-D

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank u. Me too. That's really the everyday outfit for past week or so anyway. My Screenies are already outdated. She has themed even more icons since, lol. Think she is getting close to finish line! :)

goofy2

Reaction score
can't wait for this theme! The only thing i don't like about my droid is it looks like a mans phone. I will be making a donation when it comes out. I hope you never get bored with theming. You do an awesome job!

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
can't wait for this theme! The only thing i don't like about my droid is it looks like a mans phone. I will be making a donation when it comes out. I hope you never get bored with theming. You do an awesome job!

I know, right (man's phone! But I love my Droid! Love it more than the day I got it! She will have done very soon, pwomise!:icon_ banana:

Thank you! Finally somebody liked my screens, lol! Thought I killed poor Cakes thread, lol :-D

I like your screens Baby. Loving the skulls. Nice work.

Some love for my screens! LOL
I knew I could count on you Robbie!dancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The theme looks awesome!! My gf is having a fit to have it on her D2! Any plans for this ladies?

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The theme looks awesome!! My gf is having a fit to have it on her D2! Any plans for this ladies?

LOL, I'm just a tester. Maybe when Cakes gets done with D1, she can work on D2. If she can, I'm sure she will port theme to D2!
Maybe your gf could be her tester???? Hopefully, Cake's will check her thread today and will answer herselfdancedroid She's working really hard to get finished.

Last edited:

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can look into porting it. I plan on Team Fusion expanding to other phones, but it's difficult to do it without the phone in your face. We'll see how it goes and how we can pull it off. Thanks for the interest!