2.0 :)

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
would it be prudent for someone like me (ie, new to root, and if my phone goes fubar I'm fubar) to stick with 1.3 for a while, and hop to 2.0 after its been going for a bit?

We have a team of beta testers who test the rom extensively along with me and eagle the rom is safe and there have been no issues found/reported. 2.0 has a lot more than 1.3 and there is always an sbf for the droid 1 so not possible to brick your droid through bad software

darkmatter

Reaction score
excellent. guess I'll get to getting when I have time to get.

darkmatter

Reaction score
Huge huge fan of the galaxy s power widget, though it took me a min to figure out how to find it.

The mui music player is nice, but player pro is still my favorite music player. The only one I've seen so far that you can download extra skins for.

*edit

For a boot animation. A sourcery logo that transforms into a decepticon logo would be the hotness.

darkmatter

Reaction score
Anyone notice, in the boot animation, after the droid explodes, its just says "by....Gflam"?

Fruedian slip? :mamoru:

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Gflam does a lot or all the animation

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nope i don't do any of the boot animations actually that's yepitsme who made that one and a few other great boot animations for us. Dunno why it just has my name after the explosion but that wasn't something i did and i don't think he meant to do that really either. But as you all know this rom would be nothing without eagle1967 he started the rom and found me later on.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
and visa versa

Nope i don't do any of the boot animations actually that's yepitsme who made that one and a few other great boot animations for us. Dunno why it just has my name after the explosion but that wasn't something i did and i don't think he meant to do that really either. But as you all know this rom would be nothing without eagle1967 he started the rom and found me later on.

as the title shows

darkmatter

Reaction score
Anyone try running benchmarks? With 1.3 I was getting 1400+ Quadrant score. With 2.0 I can't break 1100, highest so far is 1083.

Though in the end I suppose it doesn't really matter, it runs smooth/fast enough anyway. Its nice for bragging rights though.

Was fun, at best buy looking for possible upgrade. I told the rep that there's really no phone that really beats my droid yet. He whipped out his evo as a counterpoint. I told him to d/l quadrant. He got 1100 something and I busted a 1400 something. He was all "well...hmm. I got 4g though"

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Anyone try running benchmarks? With 1.3 I was getting 1400+ Quadrant score. With 2.0 I can't break 1100, highest so far is 1083.

Though in the end I suppose it doesn't really matter, it runs smooth/fast enough anyway. Its nice for bragging rights though.

Was fun, at best buy looking for possible upgrade. I told the rep that there's really no phone that really beats my droid yet. He whipped out his evo as a counterpoint. I told him to d/l quadrant. He got 1100 something and I busted a 1400 something. He was all "well...hmm. I got 4g though"

Any special tweaks you'r running to get so high? mine wont exceed the 900..

RedRumy3

Reaction score
This is what I get with 1.2ghz LV P3 Kernel, no other tweaks or mods done running 2.0 with gingerbread theme and bunch of widgets etc

cap201102111849.jpg

darkmatter

Reaction score
I might try that kernel. I've tried slayher and chevy, both get the same score. Do you have a good download link for it?

And no, not any tricks that I know of. Just the rom and overclocking. Though when I run a benchmark I tell cpu tuner to set throttle at performance instead of on demand.

Edit.
Just tried the RZ Kernel, got a 1061.

RedRumy3

Reaction score
I might try that kernel. I've tried slayher and chevy, both get the same score. Do you have a good download link for it?

And no, not any tricks that I know of. Just the rom and overclocking. Though when I run a benchmark I tell cpu tuner to set throttle at performance instead of on demand.

Edit.
Just tried the RZ Kernel, got a 1061.

P3Droid Kernels

darkmatter

Reaction score
the standard voltage P3Droid 1100 kernel sent me into boot loops. my phone was not happy with it, lol. the 1200 LV seems to work great.