32 gig micro sd card for under 20.00

en28so

Reaction score
i saw a post on ebay saying not to buy these cards because they are fake. I bought a freaking aftermarket batt and charger for my driod 1 on ebay and it didn't work! when i install the batt, there is a question mark on the batt icon. The seller is from the US and the description of the product said it was for motorola droid A55. Whatever

xliderider

Reaction score

benner

Reaction score
Too bad you didn't score the 32GB card for $50 when verizon had that pricing mistake. I used it for a week then sold it for $50 plus a 16GB card.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The one on VZW's site isn't...

I'm confused now. A micro SD card is a micro SD card. They only make one kind.

not exactly ... While they are all the same phyical size. There are different classes. The higher the class number the faster data transfer. Some devices cant use the higher class cards and are forced to use lower(slower) class of card.

aristo1963

Reaction score
VZW's cards are class 2's,The 32 g card is a prompotional for the Droid X and so they claim compatability for just that.The card will work fine in your incredible,just like it did in my D1 and does in my D2.I also checked it in my sons old Eris and it see's it just fine.

RemyL75

Reaction score
They are saying that the card isn't compatible because the documentation for the phone says that it can accept cards up to 16GB. The reason for this is because at the time of the printing, that was the highest card that was available from VZW. MicroSD cards have not made any significant changes that will cause the larger capacity cards to not work properly. In fact, the only change to the card IS the capacity. Unless they create a new standard for MicroSD cards, the card will work in the Droid Incredible, Droid 1, Droid Eris any other phones that accept MicroSD cards made prior to August 2010.
Now, much older phones might have a problem, but there are drivers for that. Newer phones won't have any problems at all.

mtz_gto

Reaction score
I use mine mainly for movies when im bored @ work.

Sent from my Droid using TapaTalkPro.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I'm not counting on it working either, but you never know.

If your phone will hold up to a 32gb card, then you can use one. Most likely any class. Class 2 should be sufficient. It's just the transfer of data that might take some time, but that wouldn't even take very long and you can always do other things. I have bought different classes in the smaller GB cards and haven't saw any difference (except price). So I wouldn't pay more for a higher class card. And of course a SanDisk card (had the best of luck with those).

I would use mine for movies too. I like to watch a sitcom at lunch (helps me feel better to laugh sometime during my working day). Plus more music when I don't listen to Pandora or want my own playlists.

socalocalsd

Reaction score
I got mine a few days ago and it works!!!! im loading allll my music and some surf movies on it right now

adlerrot

Reaction score
I just purchased one for 19.90 from ebay. It comes from china. More than 10 left. Just in case your interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/SanDisk-32GB-mi...gital_Camera_Memory_Cards&hash=item4152bb53de

Just checked. The listing has been removed. If you paid by PayPal you can apply for a refund. I have tried to buy several cheap memory items from China. I have gotten maybe 50% of them. The others that I did not get have been refunded by PayPal after I applied.
Regards
Adler

adlerrot

Reaction score
I just purchased one for 19.90 from ebay. It comes from china. More than 10 left. Just in case your interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/SanDisk-32GB-mi...gital_Camera_Memory_Cards&hash=item4152bb53de

Just checked. The listing has been removed. If you paid by PayPal you can apply for a refund. I have tried to buy several cheap memory items from China. I have gotten maybe 50% of them. The others that I did not get have been refunded by PayPal after I applied.
Regards
Adler

shopdaddy

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I saw a listing on Wal-Mart.com for a class 6 32Gb micro Sd card for $98 and free shipping to the store. Not $20, but at least you can count on it being what it says and that you will actualy get it. Im hoping they come down even lower around christmas time...