(3G-4G) Signal

cece5702

Reaction score
Here at work I am back and forth between 3g and 4g? Does anyone have any good "Smart Actions" for work they would like to share?:biggrin: My battery is really draining fast. Hardly no activity on my phone here at work and its down to 70%. Signal not too good here at work :-(. No WiFi so its just draining just sitting on my desk. Any suggestions? Any one? Lol......

jordanshipwreck

Reaction score
juicedefender turns off data when screens on but keeps signal for texts and calls. saves my battery.

DocsDad

Reaction score
Here at work I am back and forth between 3g and 4g? Does anyone have any good "Smart Actions" for work they would like to share?:biggrin: My battery is really draining fast. Hardly no activity on my phone here at work and its down to 70%. Signal not too good here at work :-(. No WiFi so its just draining just sitting on my desk. Any suggestions? Any one? Lol......

The only smart action I can think of is to turn off cell data and use wifi. You can manually turn off 4G and use only 3G ins wireless network/mobile network settings. Click CDMA and not CDMA/LTE.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
JD, Wow, I totally forgot about Juice Defender. Do you use Juice Defender and Smart Actions together or should I turn one of them off?
juicedefender turns off data when screens on but keeps signal for texts and calls. saves my battery.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
I cant use Wifi here at work. Hmmmm... let me try Juice Defender since it is install on my phone afterall. Thanks so much for your advice. Aways helpful Doc!
The only smart action I can think of is to turn off cell data and use wifi. You can manually turn off 4G and use only 3G ins wireless network/mobile network settings. Click CDMA and not CDMA/LTE.