5.1 update review, added info 7/7

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
Maybe it's because you go so fast through standing water and your car system is goofed up??

Just a joke based on your icon ;)
Actually the pic in my Icon is my first Touareg and that was a stream crossing in Ouray, CO. A group of us were doing a weeks worth of trails rides there. It was really a cool pic one members of the group took. I also have a front view of that same moment and you can't even see my car in the wall of water. After a few of us did that a bunch of times we realized later it was probably a horrible idea given had we hydrolocked the motor there was no easy way to get a flat bed in to retrieve us.

That being said that one did not have Bluetooth in it anyhow. :)

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Actually the pic in my Icon is my first Touareg and that was a stream crossing in Ouray, CO. A group of us were doing a weeks worth of trails rides there. It was really a cool pic one members of the group took. I also have a front view of that same moment and you can't even see my car in the wall of water. After a few of us did that a bunch of times we realized later it was probably a horrible idea given had we hydrolocked the motor there was no easy way to get a flat bed in to retrieve us.

That being said that one did not have Bluetooth in it anyhow. :)

I feel your fun and your pain !! ( been there in a lot of ways and....$$$ )

Reactions: cr6