#8378 ?

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Coulda sworn the store rep typed in #TEST to check functionality of my broken phone the other day. Gave all kinds of useful info.
Was I dreaming? Was trying it today on my replacement phone and nada.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I not have the right shoes on? Has Kansas moved?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That code doesn't work on my Droid Turbo 2. There are lots of codes out there but many don't work in any but a few specific phones. The only one that worked on my phone was *#06# and it returns the MEID in decimal and hex.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Saw that one and quite a few other lists. In any event none of the other codes work on my Turbo 2, other than the MEI code.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I tried two of them last night on my Turbo 2 and they didn't work either. I wonder if some of these have been removed from the Android code over time?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm going to call the store and see if there was something they input as a store code which enabled it to work because when I left I tried it (on my old droid turbo) and it worked.
Doesn't work on the replacement turbo.
It gave a lot of info on function status and if something was out of spec it would make suggestions on how to remedy.
I know they ran it to see IF all that was wrong with my phone was the broken screen (ie water damage) only Free replacement is for broken screen, cant have any other damage/abuse.