.905 Battery Sux

if you get Go Launcher EX, you can get their Go power manager, which is supposed to be pretty amazing

If that is made by the same people who make Go SMS pro, I would hesitate. Using Go SMS pro has had a significant negative impact on my Bionic's battery life and my Wife's as well. We both got rid of it.

Ive always just used the stock texting. I really see no need in using an aftermarket one.

Keep in mind everyone that just because your battery life sucks right after you flash it, sometimes it gets better a few days after you flashed the new update

Wiping battery stats does nothing. Your battery stats are wiped every time your phone is fully charged. A google engineer confirmed this on his blog awhile back. The best way to properly calibrate your battery is run it down to 15 percent or less, turn the phone off, and let it charge completely before powering back on. This will ensure there is no load on the battery and the computer can get an accurate voltage reading while it calculates the capacity. Once every few months should do the trick.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

So you downloaded an unreleased update, and your complaining because there's a problem?

So you downloaded an unreleased update, and your complaining because there's a problem?

Speaking of unreleased update.. moto is doing the Bionic the same way they did the last X2 update... invite and wait...and wait longer.... nope still not time yet... lol.
Man what gives??

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Back