Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie

TJBrookz

Reaction score
So I just found out about Key Lime Pie and I can't wait for it to drop. I just wanna know if there might be a possibility of the RAZR M seeing it or not.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

KaChow

Reaction score
Rooted/Unlocked absolutely! Rooted/Safestrap I could see a CM10.3. :happy3: Stock will have to wait and see! :biggrin:

OP
TJBrookz

TJBrookz

Reaction score
Rooted/Unlocked absolutely! Rooted/Safestrap I could see a CM10.3. :happy3: Stock will have to wait and see! :biggrin:

I see, I've left mine stock because frankly I'm a little scared to root it. I rooted my x2 without any issues

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

KaChow

Reaction score
It is hard to predict when or if we will get 5.0. While I'm saying that having an XT926 and not a XT907, our devices seem to hit the update circuit about the same time. There were sources saying that 4.2.2 would have hit our device in Mid-Summer, which never happened + I think launching 4 new Motorola devices in August could have resulted in a major delay in pushing out new OTA's. As for me I tend to look at the Development end of this, there are mainly 2 people that a contribute in large proportions to us seeing the custom ROMs that we do, which is Hashcode and DHacker29, which they started out the CM10.2 port which eventually was picked up Officially by CM, which is Android 4.3, btw. As soon as 5.0 is released which I've heard it may be 5.01, a port be on it's way to the lead Developers I mentioned. And eventually a Nightly build will be out, it will certainly work for Rooted/Unlocked crowd, and should support the Rooted/SS editions, including other Motorola devices as well.

But, for those that have stock devices, I think OTA's will be pushed out until Motorola finds a way to undue the Bootloader Unlock, and if that happens anything goes, should see 4.2.2 and at least 4.3.

OP
TJBrookz

TJBrookz

Reaction score
Cool, like you said we will see.

And I may look at rooting my xt907 more but idk if I really want to root it

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4