Android Default Keyboard Stopped after 2.0.2

luvdldy

Reaction score
I am so HEATED right now. I went to 2.0.2 and wiped and now my freaking DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD has no dictionary or whatever. How the hell do I get it back and I cannot do LATINIME it is not working for me.

I am really thinking of leaving this ROM too many issues lately. I am so pissed!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
There hasn't been much activity over here since cvcps announced he was halting gem and moving to cyanogenmod. I would say grab petes gingerbread keyboard. Or search for htc keyboard on this site. Team Pheonix should be taking gem over so there should be more fixes to come. I will see if I can find a keyboard link for you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
L

luvdldy

Reaction score
I dont want the gingerbread ... it doesn't autocomplete right... that is dam problem I am having now... thanks tho

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think it auto completes. There are a bunch of kb apks floating around droidforums and xda that do have auto complete if you want to stay with sapphire.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am so HEATED right now. I went to 2.0.2 and wiped and now my freaking DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD has no dictionary or whatever. How the hell do I get it back and I cannot do LATINIME it is not working for me.

I am really thinking of leaving this ROM too many issues lately. I am so pissed!

Why would you get this angry? It's a bug, which I'm pretty sure has been resolved if I recall from the main 2.0.2 thread. And if you can't get it to work, use another ROM.

I mean, seriously man, go have a beer or something and calm down.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Why would you get this angry? It's a bug, which I'm pretty sure has been resolved if I recall from the main 2.0.2 thread. And if you can't get it to work, use another ROM.

I mean, seriously man, go have a beer or something and calm down.

Lol totally.

I know of a fix and will be incorporating it into our phoenix rom.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
There are at least 6000000000 keyboards around just waiting for a home.try looking for one

dmartins

Reaction score
There was a download for a fixed froyo keyboard in the main 2.0.2 thread but it has been deleted.
The only way i know how to fix it is with this Gingerbread Keyboard.
It works just like the Froyo default keyboard for me.