Android on the Bionic as it was meant to be, IMHO

Oh my gooooosh!! Lol i don't like simple and boring. And that's what it is lol. Great battery! But i love the razr feel on icarus! :)

From the sounds of it the versions of blurry after 3.8 are a little broken. I'm on eclipse 1.3 until they figure it out and I'm loving eclipse again.

Deduct, can you hook a brother up with a link to latest eclipse build for bionic?

From the sounds of it the versions of blurry after 3.8 are a little broken. I'm on eclipse 1.3 until they figure it out and I'm loving eclipse again.

Wait, I see now that eclipse is up to 3.0. So pray tell why you're going with 1.3. #nooooooob

Wait, I see now that eclipse is up to 3.0. So pray tell why you're going with 1.3. #nooooooob

Noob?? Dude I've been doing this awhile.. i pay attention too. 3.0 is gingerbread while 1.3 is ics. Please don't throw out insults like that especially if its about something of that nature..

Noob?? Dude I've been doing this awhile.. i pay attention too. 3.0 is gingerbread while 1.3 is ics. Please don't throw out insults like that especially if its about something of that nature..

That was me saying that *I AM A NOOB.*

No worries, man. I should avoid risky ambiguities. ;-)

You should try out stripped Icarus. That's what I'm on. Awesome battery and looks just like DROID RAZR M. I have everything to set it up if you want it.?

You should try out stripped Icarus. That's what I'm on. Awesome battery and looks just like DROID RAZR M. I have everything to set it up if you want it.?

Definitely interested! Thanks!

Back