Angry Birds Released [Full Version]

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
i dont understand why they would release full version but not have a good host, wouldnt it be hosted on there site, sounds fishy to me,lol

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
it wanted me to sign into Megaupload, no link to the apk

That was just a link to Megaupload's front page, it was a response to raider1970's query of how to share it here.
Dave, I looked above his after I posted and found yours, and I'm d/l it now. Thanks very much!

Not a problem!!!! Of course, I wish i'd never downloaded this damn game..... Now i'm not gonna get anything done at work today!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was just a link to Megaupload's front page, it was a response to raider1970's query of how to share it here.
Dave, I looked above his after I posted and found yours, and I'm d/l it now. Thanks very much!

Not a problem!!!! Of course, I wish i'd never downloaded this damn game..... Now i'm not gonna get anything done at work today!
I look at it this way...at least I'll have something to keep me occupied at work today!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
i dont understand why they would release full version but not have a good host, wouldnt it be hosted on there site, sounds fishy to me,lol

Normally, getjar is pretty reliable. Methinks they underestimated demand for this game. Of course, the fact that they made it free probably helps fuel that demand.

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for those that are hosting - Rovio definitely underestimated the demand for the game -

Big Cam

Reaction score
Yes I knew DF would come through, I've been trying since 6 this morning at the stupid jar site.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man, 189 levels just to start out!!! Be back in a couple of days

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder, after you install Angry Birds if you use the .apk file you may want to remove it from the SD card, just to clean up some space.

JollyRoger

Reaction score
And how would one move it off the SD card. Still new at this and haven't really messed with moving things. I am not rooted, so I don't know if that matters. I was, however, fortunate enough to DL the game from their site this morning.

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs me today, you know where I will be :happy: