Anybody Else Out There That Loves Their Bionic?

deborah3756

Reaction score
I read many complaints about their Bionic but is there anyone out there that is NOT having any major issues with their Bionic?

I'm of the opinion that there is nothing perfect in any world especially the electronic world.

I love my Bionic, I loved my DX2. Did I have problems, sure some but nothing earth shattering, that an update can't or won't fix.

Anybody have the same findings as I do?

Just wondering....,.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

kamisan

Reaction score
Happy w mine. Running th3ory shift3r with some mods.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Akivaran

Reaction score
Other than the camera, I have 0 complaints. Love my phone and all it's awesomeness!

floydfollower13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Love my BIONIC more then my wife. Exactly what I wanted!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love my BIONIC more then my wife. Exactly what I wanted!

Lol, sounds like a whole other thread waiting to happen! :p

--
sent from my phone

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
I love my bionic but can't deal with the data drop *shrug*. TBH when I'm in a 4G zone it is amazing and NEVER drops connection. But I travel between 4g and 3g everyday, and live in a 4G fringe zone dominated by 3G. That drop between switches and dropping even on CDMA only are just too much unfortunately :( that said VZ did offer me the option of either a CLNR rezound or an early upgrade at no extra charge.. if someone wants to buy my bionic for the price of a new rezound (199 now?) I'm down for that :)

or I should say I gave verizon the options of... lol the upgrade was there idea and I refused not thinking about selling my bionic :p

tonyjeto

Reaction score
I love my Bionic. Much better than OD. My only complaint is the occasional data drop (fix coming) and the camera isn't the greatest. But if I want great pictures, I use my Canon DSLR, not my phone. My phone needs to work as a phone first and the bionic does that very well.

Scribble

Reaction score
I love my Bionic. The speed and space are enough to keep up with everything I tried to get my OD to do. :p

I'm not as bothered by the data issue... I enabled data on roam and that seems to have cleared it up about 98% of the time.

The camera does suck though.. Worse then the OD which is hard to imagine. I'm hoping the OTA has somewhat of a fix.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I love my bionic but can't deal with the data drop *shrug*. TBH when I'm in a 4G zone it is amazing and NEVER drops connection. But I travel between 4g and 3g everyday, and live in a 4G fringe zone dominated by 3G. That drop between switches and dropping even on CDMA only are just too much unfortunately :( that said VZ did offer me the option of either a CLNR rezound or an early upgrade at no extra charge.. if someone wants to buy my bionic for the price of a new rezound (199 now?) I'm down for that :)

or I should say I gave verizon the options of... lol the upgrade was there idea and I refused not thinking about selling my bionic :p

Search the web and you'll see thar all 4G phones are experiencing data loss.

I LOVE MY BIONIC!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BePrepared

Reaction score
The data loss can be annoying at times, but other than that, I'm thrilled with my Bionic. Big improvement over my OG. No problems at all except for the data loss.