Anyone going without protection?

zigs16

Reaction score
I went with the body glove case (which i highly reccommend) but chose against an screen protector because of the apparent make of the front screen's glass. I read that it was resistant to scratches, and I've had the thing for a month now and there's not a single slight scratch on the thing.

I had one of those scratch covers that were proven to be knife resistant and all that jazz on my old phone and I noticed that over the course of a year, the cover picked up my finger's oils and turned slightly brown-tinted.

Just go naked and be careful.

jamjr74

Reaction score
I just threw on the Steiheil crystal screen protector and it is pretty nice. Seems to cut down on prints a little bit and looks good. Still up ion the air over a case... I have a silicone case but dont like it, takes away from the look of the phone!

bad4u

Reaction score
If and when I choose to use protection, I always go with the most natural feeling one I can find....

Phantom skinz.... dancedroid

Your all sickos for thinking I meant something else.

zMd113

Reaction score
My Incredible is nude, I put cases and clear films on other devices I've owned and hated it but used them just in case. Well I've never dropped any of them so that means I take good care of my things. IF there is a nice case out there that I find useful however I would buy it.

A friend of mine has one of those Otter boxes for his iPhone, sure it protects it but DANG how does he fit his phone in his pocket? Except he really does need it, he's such a goof. Cases take away the the sleek, beautiful design, and the Incredible has a much better design to look at than others.

Last edited:

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Naked here. Only because I don't plan on keeping it once the DX comes out. It'll only be 7 weeks old, so it'll pass as new, and since you can't even find Incredibles readily available, i'm sure I won't have any problem unloading it.

wuliwong

Reaction score
I bought a case with my Incredible, the day they were released. I used the case for about a week. Then, I took it off, just to see how that felt and I've haven't gone back. I realize there is more risk, but I figure I will be buying the "next great phone" in about a year from my DInc purchase. For me, having my everyday experience worsened, to protect against possible damage that I have never had occur to any cell phone, just isn't worth it.

givmedew

Reaction score
I bought a case with my Incredible, the day they were released. I used the case for about a week. Then, I took it off, just to see how that felt and I've haven't gone back. I realize there is more risk, but I figure I will be buying the "next great phone" in about a year from my DInc purchase. For me, having my everyday experience worsened, to protect against possible damage that I have never had occur to any cell phone, just isn't worth it.

the cheap 16.99 black or red firm gloss silicone cases at verizon looks good and adds very little to no bulk and adds lots of protection. I bought the hard plastic one first and didnt like it to much went naked for 1 week and ended up dropping it on cement.

TwinChargedDroid

Reaction score
invisible shield with the verizon case/holster setup. provies cover for the camera sides and back of teh phone as well as a lip to keep the screen from hitting and the invisible shield to protect from scratches. the verizon holster is also a screen in one for extra protection. it adds very little to the size of the phone and doesnt look too bad either...