ANYONE please help if you can...

hookerdj

Reaction score
I did a clean install of the nexus rom i think its called nexrom under hexmatioc in rom manager and now when i go to keyboards it says i have two android keyboards....

Attachments

• CAP201004202121.jpg
    CAP201004202121.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 186

Droid560

Reaction score
One is probably themed... is it causing any problems or is it just there be cause if not then you shouldn't have anything to worry about...

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
One is probably themed... is it causing any problems or is it just there be cause if not then you shouldn't have anything to worry about...
im not worried about it i would just like to know why its there and how i could get rid of it cause i use swype i would like to keep 1 of them though?

ufearme3

Reaction score
im not worried about it i would just like to know why its there and how i could get rid of it cause i use swype i would like to keep 1 of them though?

I have three keyboards listed, the stock one, the themed one and Swype. I have no problems with it, so other than seeing three, there shouldn't be any conflicts! Swype on!:)

mrdroid

Reaction score
Um... the stock Android OS lists 2 keyboards. When you install Swype it installs over the 2nd one.

mrdroid

Reaction score
Um... the stock Android OS lists 2 keyboards. When you install Swype it installs over the 2nd one.
well if you look at the picture of the drocap screen isnt there 3 >??

Yea but isn't that always the case? . I think it's used in certain apps. And after installing Swype in those certain apps it would ask me which one I wanted to use. So maybe it didn't install overtop.... but anyway I would always just uncheck both Android keyboards. Then Swype is used in all apps.

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
you know of anyway to just disable the other two upon rebooting ?

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
you know of anyway to just disable the other two upon rebooting ?

Just uncheck both the Android ones. And they won't be used until you check them again.
i tried that but when i reboot and go back in to check they are checked again and i always uncheck them to maybe try and make it so the thing wont get confused as to what to do? maybe a fc?