nubia

Reaction score
Isn't that a custom rom

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
ryancoleman

ryancoleman

Reaction score
I deleted the file and tried to update those apps, but it still wouldn't work. My phone has been trying to update to 2.4.330, but because I have some bloatware frozen it wouldn't install. I unfroze it and updated and now the apps will update. The thing is now it keeps trying to update to gingerbread and I don't want to. Can I stop the notifications every 2 hours?

NeedHelpASAPTY

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Smartfren Andromax
Twitter
@Narukami_Yu123
When I plugged in my sd card using card reader to the computer, it says to format it first. what should i do ? I am using Go Launcher EX. I just played brave frontier when my sd card is suddenly removed, i restarted my phone, play brave frontier again and same thing happen so I decide to turn off my phone. When I turn it on again, my downloaded apps cant be open and it says unable to open app please restart Go Launcher. Help me please

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
When I plugged in my sd card using card reader to the computer, it says to format it first. what should i do ? I am using Go Launcher EX. I just played brave frontier when my sd card is suddenly removed, i restarted my phone, play brave frontier again and same thing happen so I decide to turn off my phone. When I turn it on again, my downloaded apps cant be open and it says unable to open app please restart Go Launcher. Help me please
Welcome to the forum

First question, have you formatted the card in the phone? Secondly what type/brand card is it?

NeedHelpASAPTY

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Smartfren Andromax
Twitter
@Narukami_Yu123
Welcome to the forum

First question, have you formatted the card in the phone? Secondly what type/brand card is it?
I think it had been formated. I took it from my other phone's sd card. Its a sanddisk sd card. btw, I did manage to install my apps again by connecting to my computer and runing mobogenie to install it to my sd card. Another problem rises. I accidentally dropped my phone and while running GO Launcher EX, same thing happened. I tried to uninstall go launcher and reinstall and it worked fine but when I try to donwload all my other apps it says "insufficient storage available" eventhough I have lots of storage available. I tried connecting it to the computer and run mobogenie but it wont connect like before. So I try to uninstall go launcher and install 1 other app. It seems to be working fine but when I try to download another app same problem occur, insufficient storage. What should I do ? thanks before and sorry for the long reply

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
What size is the micoSD card and how much used and available space is being displayed on the internal and external storage?

NeedHelpASAPTY

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Smartfren Andromax
Twitter
@Narukami_Yu123
What size is the micoSD card and how much used and available space is being displayed on the internal and external storage?
its a 4gb sd card with 263 MB remaining on internal storage and 1.3gb left on sd card. I have installed the apps before and i think if I reinstall big sized apps, it goes to the internal storage while having the previous data on the sd card so it wont work but when i install small sized file it works and when i check it it automatically appears on the "sd card" section when i manage my apps from settings