Audio Recorder for Maxx

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Not sure if this is built-in somewhere to the MAXX or not, but I'm looking for an audio recorder for my MAXX, for instance to record a band playing in a bar. Any suggestions? I'd like to be able to basically record as long as I want to at one time. I'll say maybe an hour and a half to two hours for one recording.

Furthermore, I would like to modify the levels of the sound if possible (I don't think it is but I could be wrong). I wouldn't be hooked up to a mixer or anything. That said, I know you wouldn't have things on separate tracks.

Any ideas or an app or two separate apps that can accomplish this?

aarong03

Reaction score
JOSHSKORN said:
Not sure if this is built-in somewhere to the MAXX or not, but I'm looking for an audio recorder for my MAXX, for instance to record a band playing in a bar. Any suggestions? I'd like to be able to basically record as long as I want to at one time. I'll say maybe an hour and a half to two hours for one recording.

Furthermore, I would like to modify the levels of the sound if possible (I don't think it is but I could be wrong). I wouldn't be hooked up to a mixer or anything. That said, I know you wouldn't have things on separate tracks.

Any ideas or an app or two separate apps that can accomplish this?

I have the Easy Voice Recorder on my Maxx. Works great and can record for any period of time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

bladewriter

Reaction score
I second the recommendation of Easy Voice Recorder. I have the pro version and I can save as AAC or WAV, select sample rate, and see input levels on a VU bar meter. You can select which folder to save to. With 14gb free on my 64gb microSD in my Razr Maxx, I can record something over 45 hours of audio at 44.1 kHz (full CD quality) sample rate in 16-bit PCM format. Has other settings like gain control and noise gate. Other recording apps that have VU meter: ASR, RecForge, Sound Recorder (Needom Studio).

chhare

Reaction score
I just downloaded the Easy Recorder app but haven't had a chance to test it yet. Sounds good from the reviews.