Automatic system date & time wrong

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I used to get some incorrect time issues traveling from Iowa to Arkansas, while going through the Kansas City, Mo area. I could certainly believe that a tower could occasionally mess things up.

Dave_the_Droid_Guy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I can confirm this ... in my office my Droid Turbo was showing +1 hours, while my Droid Maxx had the correct time. In other areas of town (Austin, TX), both were correct. Both phones on Verizon. I changed the preferred network on the Turbo the LTE/CDMA and it corrected instantly. Interestingly, the Maxx still prefers Global, but it doesn't have an error.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I just had this happen the other day out of nowhere. Same fix, went in and unchecked/checked auto time. Weird...

VANCEOLM

Reaction score
Verizon droid turbo same issue. Changed from global to lte/cdma and good to go

Aliva110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
CS11 Onkutel
Using Mint Mobile, (T-Mobile) towers; Wi-FI is Off, Location is Off, auto-date and time set to "use network provided" ; it is always one hour off. Reboot does not work, but if I turn on/off "Airplane Mode" it will correct the time. then it will go back to incorrect time later in the night. So I cant trust it for alarms, reminders, etc...