Backing up from SD to Computer

DrZenga

Reaction score
Okay so I rooted today. I used the ROM manager (flash clockwork recovery), and I can not find the folder to move from the clockworkmod folder. I've gone into and I couldn't find it! Now my internal storage removable disk e I think won't come up when I plug in the USB. Any adive/help would be great! Thank you for your time.

OP
D

DrZenga

Reaction score
Bumpity bump bump

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please don't bump threads 7 hours after you create them- in the middle of the night. Someone will be along shortly to help you.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Okay so I rooted today. I used the ROM manager (flash clockwork recovery), and I can not find the folder to move from the clockworkmod folder. I've gone into and I couldn't find it! Now my internal storage removable disk e I think won't come up when I plug in the USB. Any adive/help would be great! Thank you for your time.

Do you have it set on USB Mode? Do you have the Moto Drivers? Were you able to see the two sdcards before you rooted?

OP
D

DrZenga

Reaction score
Yes, yes, and they showed up after i rooted like right after i rooted. Now everytime i plug it up now the internal storage won't show up. Only the sd card will show

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes, yes, and they showed up after i rooted like right after i rooted. Now everytime i plug it up now the internal storage won't show up. Only the sd card will show

Try the following:

1. Start by performing a battery pull. 2. Remove the SD Card. 3. Re-insert the battery and turn on the phone. 3. Connect the phone to the computer, give it 30 seconds (make sure usb mass storage is selected in notification drop down bar) and it will find the internal storage and mount it so the files can be accessed. 4. After verifying that it successfully mounted and unmounted, disconnect phone from the PC. 5. Reinsert SD Card.Phone will recognize SD card, and from then on when you connect the phone to the PC, it should allow you to access both the internal storage (sdcard) and external storage (sdcard-ext).

OP
D

DrZenga

Reaction score
Going to try it as soon as i get home! Even if it doesn't work thanks in advance!