battery life tips

urphonesux

Reaction score
What settings do you guys find gives you the best battery life/performance on the latest release of DC?
meaning which kernel are you using and what governor are you running and how long does your phone usually last with those settings?

DavidM.

Reaction score
I'm running between 800 and 900 MHz with OnDemand most of the time. Using the 900 MHz DC Kernel. I have some profiles in SetCPU. When battery gets under 25% the max gets set to 550 MHz. When the screen is off I set the max and min to 250 MHz.

I don't know how long it lasts exactly because I usually have it plugged in (tethering).

DavidM.

Reaction score
Everything (except the internet) seems a lot snappier. My phone responds a lot better.

Nealius

Reaction score
Im running the stock kernal On demand. With light use I can get up to 35+ hours
when I run it hard, 12 hours.

I love this ROM.

martytoo

Reaction score
Someone online mentioned a method of gmail notification without having it constantly synced. He claimed that this meant more battery life.

Can anyone reading this explain it in detail?

markc23

Reaction score
Someone online mentioned a method of gmail notification without having it constantly synced. He claimed that this meant more battery life.

Can anyone reading this explain it in detail?

I don't know but I wonder if he meant turning off the Gmail sync and setting it up under regular e-mail where you can set the mail collect times.