Belt clip case that might fit a bionic with a otter box cover.

My complaints about the belt clip are that it comes off the belt too easily, and the locking mechanism that allows it to be used as a kick stand also causes it to lock in an open position when the phone/holster is pulled away from your body, which leads to the first problem. I think it was a big mistake to attempt making the belt clip serve multiple purposes, as this diminished its usefulness as a belt clip.

OP
toadfish

toadfish

Everything andy said is spot on. It just does not fell right. Number of time just getting in to the car the thing falls off. I even with to the Verizon store to see if any other cases would fit. No luck. Maybe a GPS belt case would work. Good luck Johnny with your case the phone cover is awesome. Even big and all still awesome Belt clip cast -5 star from this dude...

chuck54

I have a quick question on the otterbox for Bionic...

Does the Otterbox fit the Extended battery AND the stock Battery? I guess is it fits the extended, it wold fit the standard battery anywy....

DoctorV

chuck54;[URL="tel:2134577" said:
2134577[/URL]]I have a quick question on the otterbox for Bionic...

Does the Otterbox fit the Extended battery AND the stock Battery? I guess is it fits the extended, it wold fit the standard battery anywy....

I hae the Otterbox Commuter case and the extented battery does not fit in it. There was a topic a long time ago of someone that took a dremel tool to the back cover and made a hole so the extended battery could stick out. It looked pretty ghetto but it worked.