Best Bluetooth Headset Stereo

cervello

I am in the process to buy for my Incredible a Bluetooth Headset Stereo.

Anybody has suggestions about it?

I am leaning towards the
Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800

What do you think?

dbigdawg

I bought the Samsung WEP 870 for $ 30 from Verizon.com. It has multi-point, stereo earbuds, decent battery life and good call quality. In my car I use the Jabra Cruiser.

OP
C

cervello

Thanks dbigdawg for you suggestion.
What is the quality of the sound while listening MP3 files (stereo)?
Some call recipients have complained about crackling sounds and the incoming voice sounded a bit muffled using a WEP 870 .
What is it you your experience so far with an Incredible WEP 87?

Gatsby

Bluetooth vs Wired????

I tried the Altec Lansing 903 and was dissappointed for the following reasons:

1. There was distortion in the right ear piece.

2. While exercising (walking) the phones kept cutting in and out???

I have since exchanged the phone as there were several (other) glitches, and returned the headphones.

As I also have a Jawbone Icon (for the car), I've decided to try a set of the
Klipsch S4i (wired) headphones for exercising.

Thoughts??????????

OP
C

cervello

I am still not convinced with the quality of the Bluetooth Stereo.
For now I am using a pair of wired one.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
I am still not convinced with the quality of the Bluetooth Stereo.
For now I am using a pair of wired one.
Jabra BT8010 is pretty decent, older model but still rockin... I bought three sets because they performed so well for me.... I'm sure there's a newer model of it out now.

Tinsammich

I'm using the Motorocker S90-HD Bluetooth headphones and they work great. Plus you can sync them up with 2 devices at the same time. (DInc and iPod right now) Sound quality is good and they are easy to use.

Droids

Motorola S305s are really nice, had been using them for a few months...
I've been using the s305's ever since that 24hr sale way back, and I have no complaints, they work great for music and phone calls. I would buy them again.

Gatsby

I tried the Altec Lansing 903 and was dissappointed for the following reasons:

1. There was distortion in the right ear piece.

2. While exercising (walking) the phones kept cutting in and out???

I have since exchanged the phone as there were several (other) glitches, and returned the headphones.

As I also have a Jawbone Icon (for the car), I've decided to try a set of the
Klipsch S4i (wired) headphones for exercising.

Thoughts??????????

Well I received the Klipsch S4i (wired) headphones and they are AWSOME!

I tried the Motorola S9 HD and the Plantronics 903 backbeat. The Motorola set wouldn't stand up to the perspiration and died. The Plantronics were refurbished and didn't last long. Then I settled in with the Jaybird sportsband that was about $75 at the time, now about $80 on Amazon. This one is far and away better in all aspects, sound and longevity of the charge. I use it every day for a little over an hour for Pandora music in the gym. I get about 7 days that way. I've only used them on one call as that isn't why I bought them. For the car I have the Motorola T325, about the best for me as it syncs up automatically when you enter the car. No need to remember to turn it on and off.[h=1][/h]