Best Buy Ad Shows New Nexus 7 With 1920x1200 Display, $229.99 Price & July 30 Date

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
best-buy-new-nexus7-ad.jpg

This leaked Best Buy ad for the next generation of the Nexus 7 came in over the weekend as well. It looks like Best Buy reveals a few juicy details in this leaked ad. The new Nexus 7 will indeed be coming with a 1920x1200 display as previously rumored. It will also hit store shelves at the previously rumored price of $229.99 (the add also indicates this is the 16GB version). Finally, it will be coming on July 30th, which is only about a week away.

This looks like a worthy upgrade to a solid device. What do you guys think?

Source: PhoneArena

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
I so want to upgrade my Nexus 7. I have a 32 gig one and that is only because I have a TON of kids apps on it for my kids. I'd love to rid myself of all those apps and get a new one just for myself. My kids use it more than I do anyways.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
The ad states it's the 16 model.
I'll be honest, I've had mine since April of last year and it's still going strong and after adding the app Screen Dim, which allows me to separate the backlight from brightness for a much improved screen experience ,I see absolutely no need to upgrade.
Anyone who doesn't already have one, this is a very good device and after the initial quality problems in the first batch (but doesn't just about everyone have qc problems in their first batch?) Asus has built a very good machine.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks for the typo tip. I glazed over that in the ad. OP updated! :)