Bionic Band/Edge/Bumper Case?

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
The last few posted have been actual cases and not bumpers. The OP talks about iPhone like bumpers/ edges (I.E. the back of the phone still exposed.)

Still searching....

HorsePony

Reaction score
The last few posted have been actual cases and not bumpers. The OP talks about iPhone like bumpers/ edges (I.E. the back of the phone still exposed.)

Still searching....

Eh, my bad.
I know he was looking for bumpers. As there aren't any, just offering some cases that look thin beyond thin.

But you're right. This is for bumpers.
Good luck in the search!

WavelandAve

Reaction score
Talked to the guy over at billet Droid & he is working on a bumper case for the bionic. I'm not really sure when it will be done, but I hope its soon.

http://billetdroid.com/

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
Word!

I really don't think that I am overstating this. I have seen how useful, and unobtrusive they are on my partner's iPhone. Waveland could you send Billet a lin to the OP? The "edge" case looks great

vixxen9905

Reaction score
I love Ballistic cases. Not sure if they have come out with one for the Droid yet.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
The billet Droid case is done and its built like a tank and almost as expensive lol

vixxen9905

Reaction score
Billet

The billet Droid case is done and its built like a tank and almost as expensive lol

Does the Bionic case have guards on the front so it doesn't touch any surface if you lie out face down?

I do like how it looks, want to make site if dropped, it doesn't pop off also.

vixxen9905

Reaction score
Billet

Does the Bionic case have guards on the front so it doesn't touch any surface if you lie out face down?

I do like how it looks, want to make site if dropped, it doesn't pop off also.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
The pic on their website looks to protect the face of phone when placed face down. the dimensions are also listed with comparison to otterbox. I would be getting this if it fit in a dock without having to chop it up

WavelandAve

Reaction score
After thinking further about this there might be an issue with the "chin" of the phone. Maybe that's why there hasn't been an attempt to create a bumper case. Just a thought.

BilletDroid

Reaction score
Billet Bionic Bumper Case.

Updated pics posted for those of you intested in a bionic bumper case on the next page!