Bionic? Or Charge?

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Hey guys wel i have had my fascinate for almost a year now and im thinking about getting a new phone but idk wich i mean the charge has the great screen and i like the menu more than the bionics it looks kinda formal and boring the screen doesnt look to bad but not super amoled plus but i have herd about the great pergormance with both the dual core procesor and 4glte while the charge just has the 4glte so its basicly speed and performance over looks so wich should i get? Also do u guys know if their is an xtra cost for the 4glte? Thanks

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

soulshot96

Reaction score
I second, the only reason I haven't got a bionic is cus I'm waiting for the nexus prime. Go bionic bro!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Cinoib

Reaction score
I played with the Charge at the store. You can turn the moto screens into something you like with after market stuff. Best first choice is Launcher Pro Plus. I have the htc screen on mine. Get the motorola droid bionic. Its way better (WF and Clock Widget looks like htc sense).

Heads up... Htc Vigor is out October 8 or so. 1.5 dual core w 1280 x 720 screen and Beets Audio. Think of it as the Thunderbolt 2.

Custom roms for the moto are being cooked right now. The biggest concern is the signed bootloader on the moto.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys wel yeah looks like the bionic has more pros than cons and yeah I did hear about the vigor and its 1.5 but idk if its also gna be 4glte? And wel Idk I havent gotten alot of info about the vigor either

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Will the nexus prime also be on vetizon?

wcjeep

Reaction score
Big press conference next week with Samsung/Google for the Prime.

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Wait so is the prime a samsung phone or a nexus phone?

UNC

Reaction score
I actually think the Charge is a smoother device right now, but I would pick the Bionic. It's more future proof and certain to get bug fixes, by now I kinda think the Charge is as good as it's gonna be.

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Yes I have also experianced that for samsung phones the bug fixes arnt worked out until like a year later like with my fascinate it took them forever just to get to 2.2 and the motorola phones get their bugs fixed within weeks

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Really so both phones are gna have the same name or is prime like a software they both use?

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
So then I should definetly get the bionic? Im thinking of getting it before december do u think there will be other better smatrphones by then?