[THEME] ***Blackrome*** Theme Chooser Theme

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
blacKrome​

preview-1.png

This theme is HDPI only and requires that you have ROOT and the Tmobile theme engine theme chooser. If this is your first time using a theme engine apk PLEASE read the instructions below

Whats Themed
This theme includes over 2000 images that will theme basically all system apps and many others including but not limited too twitter clients such as plume and tweetdeck, Pandora, Handcent and more.​

Also most anything I do is always a work in progress I just believe this theme is at a release point so that I can start getting feedback and see what types of things users would like to see changed or added in updates

Install Instructions:
1. Make a backup just in case
2. Download and install blacKrome.apk like any other app
3. Go to the tmobile theme chooser and select blacKrome
4. Reboot to insure that all images have applied
5. Enjoy and thank you for your support​

Download Link: Blackrome V2

Thanks to:Haxzamatic, BSThemes and DJdarkknight for all the work they put into the theme engine, kovdev for his help with my wip adw theme, anyone who has tested this chanpolokote, Pleirosei and nmiltner especially and also thanks to Bboy, ecsnead and cush2push(the fellahs I generally go to first with qs and always willing to help out in any way) Also thanks to anyone I have forgotten, the android community for being what it is, and im sure many others.

Please feel free to post any and all feedback and your thoughts. Also If you have other things you would like to see themed let me know and I will try to get them added.

While this apk has been tested and shouldnt present any problems to you neither I nor this site take any responsibility for what YOU choose to do with your phone

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Changelog

10-23-11: V2.0
1. Redesigned the notofication panel
2. Added ADW theme support with over a 100 icons(I suck at making icons but hey its something that is uniform)
3. Added Wallpapers to the app. ALL CREDIT FOR THE WALLS GOES TO JAIROMEO thanks for allowing me to add these
4. Initial release here on DF hope everyone enjoys​

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this jatx, it looks awesome as usual :)

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you like it, let me know of any issues you find, or if you have a specific app you'd like to see added let me know
Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk

ufcfan72

Reaction score
Glad you like it, let me know of any issues you find, or if you have a specific app you'd like to see added let me know
Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk

Actually I have two. Mmajunkie and dolphin mini browser. I use those extensively. Thanks

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually I have two. Mmajunkie and dolphin mini browser. I use those extensively. Thanks

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk
Hopefully ill get a chance to mess with these this weekend

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Looks pretty sweet. I am going to check it out now!