Bluetooth woes

Jolenie3

Reaction score
Hello. I am the new owner of a Samsung Stratosphere. I love the phone except for a possible fatal flaw. It keeps disconnecting from my bluetooth. I have a 2012 Acura TL. The phone is too new to be on their list of "compatability". Anyone else have this issue? Any advice?
Thanks

donsturdy

Reaction score
Ditto

I am having the same issue when attempting to use the Stratosphere with my 2012 Honda Civic. The device will connect then disconnect. I was searching to see if anyone else was having this issue. Honda/Acura issue or Samsung problem ?

OP
Jolenie3

Jolenie3

Reaction score
response to your question

I am having the same issue when attempting to use the Stratosphere with my 2012 Honda Civic. The device will connect then disconnect. I was searching to see if anyone else was having this issue. Honda/Acura issue or Samsung problem ?

I returned my phone and received another Stratosphere. This one has no problem at all. Must be a software issue. I suggest that you swap phones. Calling Acura and Samsung did not help.

psbrown07

Reaction score

New droid razr blue tooth drops in and out in my 2012 civc.
my LG works fine. Verizon says it's the car. Honda says it's the phone.
Any one know for sure!!!

KeepItReal

Reaction score
With the phone on, remove the back and pull out the battery. Put it back together and sync to your car. If it still does not work, perform a factory reset. All this stuff is controlled by software. If still not working, get a replacement phone from Verizon.

acejavelin

Reaction score
I had some problems with my Stratosphere loosing it's connection to my BT headset when I first got it... I wound up doing a factory reset and it worked perfect, then started adding in apps a few at a time until the problem recurred, low and behold the culprit was "Dice with Buddies", not really sure of the hows and whys other than the app would be tying up like 60 meg of RAM when it wasn't running, but since I removed that app and added everything else back in, no more BT headaches and the lag issues that often accompany this phone are much less pronounce. Not to say that specific app is your issue, but you might had an app that is misbehaving causing you problems.

ArlaFP

Reaction score
Me, too Dropping bluetooth

I, too, have a Honda 2012 (Fit). The bluetooth drops all the time...about every 30 seconds, then connects again. It's annoying. My Honda dealership tested it and told me it's the phone. The phone is over a year old (Samsung Stratosphere), so I'd rather doubt that Verizon will do anything about it. It also drops in my husband's Buick as well. BOO! If anyone finds a fix for this, I'd certainly like to know.