Breeze theme.....Sapphire 2.0.0

theowb4

Reaction score
For some reason, the blue colored battery percent appears on the status bar as it should, but with a white colored smaller one from stock Sapphire over it. Any ideas on how to fix it?
In gem settings under user interface turn off battery percent

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wow.....I'm an OG Droid noob. I need to go back to my Liberty'd X
Thanks a bunch!

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the limk in the op has been updated due to a camera zoom issue that would cause the camera to fc. The new link includes the fix

ktech11

Reaction score
Love Theme . . one problem

New to posting on this forum, so please forgive anything I may miss. I just flashed Sapphire 2.0.0 and put the Breeze theme from the first post on. This theme and ROM is awesome! I was running CyanogenMod 6.1.2 with ADW launcher and it was slow, so this is a welcome change.

I am having one problem, the home screen will not rotate. All other apps work fine, the setting screen rotates fine, the car dock mode and the media dock mode work fine, but the home screen will only rotate if the keyboard is open. Do I need to flash an updated version of this theme?

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New to posting on this forum, so please forgive anything I may miss. I just flashed Sapphire 2.0.0 and put the Breeze theme from the first post on. This theme and ROM is awesome! I was running CyanogenMod 6.1.2 with ADW launcher and it was slow, so this is a welcome change.

I am having one problem, the home screen will not rotate. All other apps work fine, the setting screen rotates fine, the car dock mode and the media dock mode work fine, but the home screen will only rotate if the keyboard is open. Do I need to flash an updated version of this theme?

this shouldnt have anything to do with the theme but maybe depending on what launcher you are using there may be a setting within the launcher that disables homescreen rotation...check it out and let me know

ktech11

Reaction score

this shouldnt have anything to do with the theme but maybe depending on what launcher you are using there may be a setting within the launcher that disables homescreen rotation...check it out and let me know

I just have the stock launcher running. I could not find any settings anywhere that set that up.

ballmore

Reaction score
here are some avatars to choose from to replace the stock red droid avatar that you have.

Attachments

• defaultavatarcyan.png
    defaultavatarcyan.png
    999 bytes · Views: 392
  • defaultavatarcyansuite.png
    defaultavatarcyansuite.png
    1 KB · Views: 379
  • defaultavatarbreezesuite.png
    defaultavatarbreezesuite.png
    965 bytes · Views: 352

ktech11

Reaction score
Nice suits, lol. jatx2wne, just an update on your earlier response, I kept looking for rotation options, but to no avail. I don't know if I posted earlier, but the screen does rotate if I open the keyboard, but no other times. I came from CM 6.1.2 with ADW and had this problem if the launcher was kept in memory, but now I have no launcher. I installed sapphire from ROM manager with the wipe data a cache option checked. I flashed the update from clockwork as well. Any ideas? Do I need to do the install manually from the bootloader? Never had to do this before.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looking good ballmore. thanks to you we are looking quite proffesional i must say. Ktech I honestly cant figure out what is going on I cant think of anything that it could possibly have to do with the theme. Your running saphire right??? My best suggestion would be to update to the newest rom and start looking out for the newest breeze update:) Im hoping sometime later tonight or tomorrow Im about to start working on it soon

ktech11

Reaction score
Thx man, last q . . . does it matter how it is installed? I usually use ROM manager, but would I be better off doing it from recovery?

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thx man, last q . . . does it matter how it is installed? I usually use ROM manager, but would I be better off doing it from recovery?

In my opinion yes. I flash just about every rom released just because im always curios as to what new things people are doing and what can I learn from the things that they do. Anyways the way I install is boot into recovery then go to partitions menu and wipe boot, data, cache, system.(one time anything more really isnt neccassary but you can do so if you feel so inclined). Then I install the zips in this case saphire 202 then saphire gapps 202 and reboot.