Camera go bye bye

bhink11235

Reaction score
So, just recently flashed from gummy to liberty. After the reset I lost my camera function. All icons and such disappeared, and my camera button on the phone itself pulls nothing up. Only a single vibration. Going crazy....any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
So, just recently flashed from gummy to liberty. After the reset I lost my camera function. All icons and such disappeared, and my camera button on the phone itself pulls nothing up. Only a single vibration. Going crazy....any suggestions?

I had this problem before I rooted, try rebooting.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Did you download another camera from the market like retro camera and try it out and c if thats it....if so then you can get the apk from here and redo yours try a batt pull reeboot first though

OP
B

bhink11235

Reaction score
I hadn't dl any new cameras. And I had batt pulled reboooted a thousand times. I ended up just gettin the moto blur apk from here in the gummy forums and it worked

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea that was gonna b my next comment to get the apk to fix it

Tappen and Talken

OP
B

bhink11235

Reaction score
Only problem is...it didn't give me my gallery back. Just the camera. I can't access the photos

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Use the liberty toolbox to add the camera of your choice as well as the gallery of your choice.

tappin and a talkin