Camera

John Gi

hopefully you had your issue resolved, i had a quick question , everytime i record or take a picture, the phone will be slow as far as showing me what im going to record /

im not sure if thats clear but while trying to focus on somethingto take apicture it moves pretty slow and doesn keep up with me moving my phone around like when i first got it

jpatterson

My phone is still under warranty and I will be requesting a replacement. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to but I do believe the camera is done for.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cece5702

Since ICS update, the camera on the Maxx now takes really nice pictures. Is it just me or has any one else noticed this improvement?

cece5702

Hi Doc, Welcome back!:) Yeah its much better in my opinion. I also notice my reception is better here at work now and I'm on 4G with 2 bars and before ICS I was on 3G with 3-4 Bars. Thats the strangest thing. Its 2:35 pm in the afternoon and my battery is at 90% since pulling it off the charger this morning at 6:00 am.
I like some of the Advanced Editing features too.

bsweetness

Staff member
As I mentioned in these two threads on the same topic - Is the camera any different? and ics camera - I haven't found the picture quality to be improved with the ICS update. The shutter is faster (which can sometimes lead to better pictures, sometimes not), the flash and shutter seem to be more in sync (which can definitely lead to better shots), and there's a few new features, but overall, I haven't seen any real improvement in picture quality.