Can you forward a text message?????

predatrrider

Reaction score
I did get the droid x2 and i have a couple of texts that i was wanting to forward, How do you forward text messages? for another question, how do you put multiple people in the "to" box ? also, i was wondering if you can put mpeg4 movies on the phone to watch also??? thanks for the help.....

Last edited:

jasonD

Reaction score
Not sure on the dx2, but on the dx to forward I press and hold the message and click the option that will pop up to forward. As for sending additional recipients you can either use a comma or spacebar and start typing another name.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Not sure on the dx2, but on the dx to forward I press and hold the message and click the option that will pop up to forward. As for sending additional recipients you can either use a comma or spacebar and start typing another name.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

+1 to this... should be similar on most devices...

~it's not just a phone~

OP
P

predatrrider

Reaction score
I got it, i even have a movie installed on it also,, just gonna have to take time to get used to it still,,,, im still looking up forums for turning off widgets and stuff to save on the battery drain..... I do thank you for the help......

Gonzo79

Reaction score
I to have a x2and have had it for few qeeks now so if yah have a question i might ne able to help yah out.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Adotsizzle

Reaction score
So how do you get movies to download again?

OP
P

predatrrider

Reaction score
So how do you get movies to download again?

if i remember right, you hook your phone up to the computer with the usb cable,,, find the memory card on, your computer,, open it up and make a file "movies" , then drag and drop your mpeg4 movie into the file,,, Good luck....

Adotsizzle

Reaction score
do the movies already have to be on a computer

OP
P

predatrrider

Reaction score
yes, you need to format your movies to a mpeg4 file ,, there are different programs that do that for you,,, then you can save them to your computer, then to your phone.