can't find usb cable- verizon says 25 bucks

jwilly216

I somehow lost my usb cable and I need to get off of the ics build I am on because it's lagging worse than my original droid before I rooted it will someone please tell me where I can get a usb cable for cheap

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

oh and I would like to request that you don't suggest online sources such as ebay. I need somewhere where I can go and buy it tonight or tomorrow. I can't stand this crap any longer- my phone is extremely important to my businesses, pleasures ;| , and it's my only source of internet atm

wcjeep

If you need right now find a computer store or best buy. Maybe even Wal Mart or radio shack.

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

wcjeep said:
If you need right now find a computer store or best buy. Maybe even Wal Mart or radio shack.

Do u really think Walmart would have it? I get a 10% disjoint from there

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Walk into your local Verizon store and ask for one. I've gotten 2 for free over the past year just by asking. (I'm sure it depends on the store/employee/etc) but worth a try. :D

tap'n

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah man! Twice! But I live in a fairly small town, some real nice people work there. One was just the usb part, the other time a full cable. :thumbup:
Good luck!

tap'n