Can't install ROM

CrypticDroid

Reaction score
I'm currently using my Droid 2 with Tranquility installed. Using boostrap, I've tried repetitively to install Epic Unleashed 2.5.
During one of my attempts, I did a factory wipe which didn't help whatsoever.

Every time It says it's finished installed EU2.5, I reboot only to see tranquility starting back up.

Any ideas?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm currently using my Droid 2 with Tranquility installed. Using boostrap, I've tried repetitively to install Epic Unleashed 2.5.

Every time It says it's finished installed EU2.5, I reboot only to see tranquility starting back up.

Any ideas?
go to install zip from sd card
toggle signature verification.

You need to make sure signature verification is off. Choose toggle signature verification and make sure it is off. At the bottom, under ClockworkMod Recovery, it'll say whether or not signature verification is enabled or disabled. You want it to say that it is disabled.

OP
CrypticDroid

CrypticDroid

Reaction score

Any ideas?
go to install zip from sd card
toggle signature verification.

You need to make sure signature verification is off. Choose toggle signature verification and make sure it is off. At the bottom, under ClockworkMod Recovery, it'll say whether or not signature verification is enabled or disabled. You want it to say that it is disabled.

:/
I did toggle it and it still hasn't worked after 3 tries

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am going through xda searching for answers.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i know it says 2.0, but reading through the 2.5 the op said the steps are the same.

KingLo

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. except I cant get tranquility to work either. Ive set the system to mount, turned off signature verification, used rom manager. even made an attempt to manually push the files myself, (which almost got me a brick). Only thing I get is the regular startup. or my phone stays stuck on the M ( and I mean for hours not just a couple minutes)

OP
CrypticDroid

CrypticDroid

Reaction score
i know it says 2.0, but reading through the 2.5 the op said the steps are the same.

I figured out my own issue. I originally downloaded the ROm via my computer and bluetoothed it over to my phone. I don't know why but maybe it might have gotten corrupt? I instead directly downloaded it to my phone from the link and it worked that way, using the steps as directed.

thank you for your help, pc