Car Charger with long cord

brudog56

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a new Droid owner as of last week. I'm very happy with it so far. On Friday, I bought the suction-based car mount kit from Best Buy. A problem I'm having is that none of the cigarette lighters in my car are anywhere near the dashboard. The charger that came with the kit is stretched too much if I plug it in.

I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a car charger that has a much longer cord than usual. The car charger that came with my Garmin has about a 6-foot cord. Unfortunately, it uses a different USB interface than the Droid.

Hello all. I'm a new Droid owner as of last week. I'm very happy with it so far. On Friday, I bought the suction-based car mount kit from Best Buy. A problem I'm having is that none of the cigarette lighters in my car are anywhere near the dashboard. The charger that came with the kit is stretched too much if I plug it in.

I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a car charger that has a much longer cord than usual. The car charger that came with my Garmin has about a 6-foot cord. Unfortunately, it uses a different USB interface than the Droid.

I got mine at the local Verizon store. It has a long enough cord to get to any dashboard even when your cigarette lighter is in the console between the seats like mine.

Last edited:
Back