car charger

bellringa

Reaction score
i need a car charger for my lg g2 any recomendations. the one I used for razor maxx does not charge.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
I bought the latest Verizon car charger, and it gives the slow charge warning if I use either the coiled cable or use the cable that came with G2 in the same car charger USB slot on top. Call me perplexed.

Legend21

Reaction score

mendy817

Reaction score
tylt works great, it does a full charge and doesn't give the annoying slow charge warning.

benb1974

Reaction score
i need a car charger for my lg g2 any recomendations. the one I used for razor maxx does not charge.

I bought a Duracell charger from CVS for 10$ and it works great. Charges as fast as the wall charger that came with it.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Idk what the price is on this one but I just received my asurion replacement for the car charger and I received this I also received a different wire and travel charger that isn't oem n100-uni2xl-pch. The company is called power block.
uqy5yze6.jpg
araduqu8.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I've got like 3 of the VZW car chargers. One in each car and an extra for whatever reason. They do the job just fine. No warnings or anything. And yes, I had the Moto charger in my Camry that I traded in this year. The G2 wouldn't charge on that cable.

Erikbal

Reaction score
I've also got 2 of the Verizon car chargers and they charge my G2 just fine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Donna BB

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G 8gb
Twitter
DonnaBB01

acejavelin

Reaction score

Donna BB

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G 8gb
Twitter
DonnaBB01
I really like this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0088U4YAG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Plus I got a few of these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DH13JZ2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It will charge any Apple or Android device I have tried, iPads, iPhones, Android phones and tablets, it will even charge my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 with no problems... it's got enough power to charge about anything, you just need good cables.
Thank you for sharing. It looks nice and have a great reviews.....

Donna BB

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G 8gb
Twitter
DonnaBB01
I've got like 3 of the VZW car chargers. One in each car and an extra for whatever reason. They do the job just fine. No warnings or anything. And yes, I had the Moto charger in my Camry that I traded in this year. The G2 wouldn't charge on that cable.
HI, I have a new usb car charger which is for all electronics devices.

Amazon.com Dual USB Car Charger - High Speed Universal Double Port Mini 5v 2.1 Amps USB Adapter designed for all Apple iPhones iPods iPads Samsung Sony HTC LG Amazon Google Smart Phones All Android Devices PSP GPS Digital Cameras - 100 Money Back Guaranteed Cell Phones Accessories