Catch 22 with accessories

Liebo11

Reaction score
I just realized a big problem. I bought the body glove and navigation system car accessory for the droid. The problem is . . . you have to take the body glove off for it to fit in the navigation system cradle! It is NOT easy to take off at all and almost felt like I was about to break my phone. I really don't know what to do here cause I want both . . . any suggestions?

that is extremely annoying to say the least

Well, it is a PITA to have to take the BG case off. Really though, how in the world can Moto (or any other mfr) make a dock that will take into account every case out in the market and make sure the dock works with everything? Not possible. Its not unique to Droid.

Like I said though, its still a pain in the arse.

Btw, I was in the same quandry as wanting both items but today I returned the BG case and kept the dock. I prefer carrying the phone in a pouch in my pocket. I've found over the years that as I get older and my love handles get bigger, the belt cases dig into my side when I get in/out of my car...:eek:

3 words... Custom Made Dock.

The thought had crossed my mind about using some of the spare polyurethane and an extra power adapter to make a dock for home... but then I got lazy and forgot about it.

two options are available....

1: take the body glove off constantly
2: a nekkid phone

Mine goes nekkid most of the time, for this reason. But once in a while I dress it all up in it's silcone cover, since I did pay for it, I want to use it, sometimes.

seidioonline.com makes accessories that works with their skins. I have one for my iPhone, and the dock for it too. They should be coming out any day now. But their parts are top notch.

Why not just purchase a universal dock and then push the button for car mode?

Back