Cheap USB Micro Cables

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't have a Razr but I'm pretty sure you are right that it was mini. Lots of cameras and other usb devices use mini as well but micro is becoming more popular now.

Realistic

Reaction score
also just bought everything at monoprice.com... that site is really the best for cables. Got several 15/10 feet cables, plenty of spares... why not, they're that cheap! Damn all you droiders who bought out the black car usb chargers... had to settle for a white one!

bought 2 10 footers and 2 12volt adapters (white ones bah) should be here saturday I hope, they were sent via usps 2-3 but I live in NY and monoprice stuff always takes longer to get to me.

volando

Reaction score
bought 2 10 footers and 2 12volt adapters (white ones bah) should be here saturday I hope, they were sent via usps 2-3 but I live in NY and monoprice stuff always takes longer to get to me.

In California we get to pay tax, but there's a special shipping option called 'overnite express' which is actually cheaper than usps and way quicker... it's some 'local delivery' company that services ca/ar/nv only. Yet another great thing about monoprice :)

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
I bought two black AC adaptors, one white AC adaptor, one of each of the 10 foot cables, one of the 3 foot cables (for car chargers), and a white car charger. Came out to be $15.05 shipped, so I'm pretty happy altogether.

kevind

Reaction score
Does anyone have the link for the car charger and the usb cable? I want to make sure i get the right ones :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Good find. Good lookin out for the other Droid owners and anyone who needs MicroUSB cables

volando

Reaction score

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Good find. Monoprice.com and Cellphoneshop.net are always good sources to get cheap cables too.
Monoprice.com ROCKS!

I spent $15.05 including shipping at Monoprice, and I got two 10' cables, one 3' cable, the universal car charger, and three ac plug-ins. LOL! Three cables, three home plugs, and a car charger. Great stuff!

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
My cables arrived today from MonoPrice, and I couldn't be happier. 10 foot cables for $2.xx are awesome, and it's even more awesome that I ordered on Saturday and got on Monday! ;)

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Seems that the first AC adaptor that I tried doesn't work, but the cable is fine. I plugged the USB cable into the computer and my Droid recognized it... Did nothing when it was plugged into the wall. Oh well. That's why I ordered multiple! lol

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Found out what the problem was. It's the particular wall adapter that I ordered. Two out of the three were 500mA units, and the Droid requires 1000mA's to charge. Oh well! They were less than $2.00 each, so we live and learn. Word to the wise: make sure you buy 1000mA!