CM7 Nightlies

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool, worked!

Love this ROM, with the exception that I cannot take pictures or video. Camera apps loads and seems to work fine, but the actualy camera button doesn't work. Use the on screen button and it flashes and takes a pic, but doesn;t save it and FC's.

So I no longer get random reboots, but now I cannot use my camera, so this may be a deal breaker and force me back to GB OTA.

clouse2013

Reaction score
Cool, worked!

Love this ROM, with the exception that I cannot take pictures or video. Camera apps loads and seems to work fine, but the actualy camera button doesn't work. Use the on screen button and it flashes and takes a pic, but doesn;t save it and FC's.

So I no longer get random reboots, but now I cannot use my camera, so this may be a deal breaker and force me back to GB OTA.

Look for razorloves all in one fix. Fixes camera, YouTube, etc... this rom really has no issues when u flash the fixes.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I reinstalled the all in 1 fix. I guess when I flash the new nightly, I need to reapply that as well.

maximumpower

Reaction score
I have been out of the loop so sorry if this has been asked many times but where is the best place to go for the latest CM4DX info?

I am thinking about switching to it but am curious about the best way to keep it up to date (ie which ROM manager to run)? How often is it updated? What works, what doesn't? etc...

Thanks

ngsm13

Reaction score
Anyone know why my notification LED doesn't blink?

It stays solid...

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Anyone know why my notification LED doesn't blink?

It stays solid...

There is a setting in CM settings for led notifications. Go in there and make sure nothng under the advanced settings is checked. I'm pretty sure that's the cause of the led staying solid.

johnnynapalm

Reaction score
Went on vacation and wanted HD video, so I went to stock 2.3 for the duration. Came home, SBF'd, put on nightly 69 this morning, and now when I add my corporate email account, the Email app force closes constantly. I'm seeing that they've changed up the screens a bit for this process...wonder if there's a bug or if anyone has a suggestion for what to do.

JWellington

Reaction score
I checked the log;a bevy of additions eye made to CyanogenMod for this update. I remember email meeting one of them. Give it time and ink sure it'll smooth over with newer builds.

Swyped from my DROIDX from Tapatalk.

ngsm13

Reaction score
Is headphone out not working? I plug in my headphones, and I get nothing. Music plays out of the rear speaker, phone calls play out of earpiece...

meshdub

Reaction score
Is headphone out not working? I plug in my headphones, and I get nothing. Music plays out of the rear speaker, phone calls play out of earpiece...

Nightly 68 here. Headphone out works fine.

Sent from my CM7 DROIDX using Tapatalk

MendedLogic

Reaction score
Just flashed the newst nightly and now I can not flash the all in one camera fix or gapps says its a signature failure??

[EDIT] For some strange reason I had to reset permissions now I can install from zip file again..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited: