Copy and Paste

Malo

Thank you both for the help. I will give the app a look and I will try what has been suggested.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
I think in most places you can just go menu> more> select text and whatever you select will be chord to your clipboard

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
I think in most places you can just go menu> more> select text and whatever you select will be chord to your clipboard

You can. But not in email, at least not easily.

I'm glad to hear there is a copy paste app. I'm going to look at it myself.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
46c0369d-73bd-bf9e.jpg
I don't know about yahoo but its super easy in gmail

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Long press in a field and select paste from clipboard. If you're talking about editing the clipboard items then I'm not sure

deborah3756

Is there some secret to copy and pasting texts on websites? Why can't I long press my screen then copy the text? What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

firefighterwise

Is there some secret to copy and pasting texts on websites? Why can't I long press my screen then copy the text? What am I doing wrong?

Don't know if this helps but i use dolphin HD browser to do that and works flawlessly. Are u using stock browser?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

srvctec

Don't know if this helps but i use dolphin HD browser to do that and works flawlessly. Are u using stock browser?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

+1 on the Dolphin Browser. I've been using it since day 1 on my DX2 and copy/paste works flawlessly.

Sent from my DROID X2

deborah3756

Yes using stock browser. I went to Market and downloaded copy and paste app. Works great.