Corporate Calendar

Mule65

Reaction score
Does anybody have an exchange based corporate calendar working? I have no corporate calendar widget and get sync error when checking the "Sync calendar" checkbox.

cj1896

Reaction score
Mine works. I had to add my exchange account by going to settings>accounts and sync>add account>corporate. That is the only way both the calendar and email work on my phone.

OP
Mule65

Mule65

Reaction score
Mine works. I had to add my exchange account by going to settings>accounts and sync>add account>corporate. That is the only way both the calendar and email work on my phone.

Tried that. No go. Were you using an LG or Moto? My issue is on the LG.

jnlb

Reaction score
From LG

I spoke with LG, they know that this is and issue, and that some users may have access if the set the exchange active sync to be very "OPEN". But the real issue is the version of Android that was customized by Google for the "LG Ally" phone. LG said that they have contacted Google about updating this issue, and that any fix would have to come from Google. There has been no official comment from either Google of LG on any time frame, though the LG rep was optimistic for a quick fix. The Motorola DRIOD, had the same issue after its initial launch and that issue was patched fairly quickly. Hopefully we can experience the same on the LG Ally.

OP
Mule65

Mule65

Reaction score
I spoke with LG, they know that this is and issue, and that some users may have access if the set the exchange active sync to be very "OPEN". But the real issue is the version of Android that was customized by Google for the "LG Ally" phone. LG said that they have contacted Google about updating this issue, and that any fix would have to come from Google. There has been no official comment from either Google of LG on any time frame, though the LG rep was optimistic for a quick fix. The Motorola DRIOD, had the same issue after its initial launch and that issue was patched fairly quickly. Hopefully we can experience the same on the LG Ally.

Thanks for the great feedback. I spoke with a Verizon tech rep and they were pretty clueless. This tells me a 3rd party app may not resolve. This should work for $30/month.

Last edited: