Could This be the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
I've been running the camera since I upgraded to Pie... Nicer menu and a few more tweaks are nice..

Pixel 2 XL using Tapa

Sajo

Diamond Member
I'll never watch a review by him again, he was annoying as hell. People buy the Pixel for the pure Android experience more than the camera, in my opinion. I disagree with him on that point.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
People are complaining about multiple issues with the Pixel 3.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Coming from a person who wrote an article about it and an currently talking to Google, some of those I believe are people dealing with real issues. But I wonder how many bought a Pixel to jump on the trend of the latest Pixel issue. It's easy right now to make a video because it's a topic.
Reminds me of bendgate and the note 7 thing.

That said, the main issue with the Pixel 3 is the memories, to which a person on xda already published a fix. So it is a matter of time before Google put out the fix.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Coming from a person who wrote an article about it and an currently talking to Google, some of those I believe are people dealing with real issues. But I wonder how many bought a Pixel to jump on the trend of the latest Pixel issue. It's easy right now to make a video because it's a topic.
Reminds me of bendgate and the note 7 thing.

That said, the main issue with the Pixel 3 is the memories, to which a person on xda already published a fix. So it is a matter of time before Google put out the fix.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
In my opinion. I still think that the Original Pixel XL is the best. I guess that is just me.

pc747

Rescue Squad
In my opinion. I still think that the Original Pixel XL is the best. I guess that is just me.

I hated the look of the OG Pixel and Pixel XL. It felt a year or two behind the trend.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Google is aware of the issue and a software update will fix them. As far as a time frame, that can not be announce yet.