Status
Not open for further replies.

OpTicShadow

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.cellteamsix.com
Hello all, here today to let you know things have panned out back in my life and I am now 100% back on the project and we are rolling again. With that said please stay updated to Cell Team Six and follow us on twitter for updates.

----
I OpTicShadow do wish to apologize to everyone for the delay to the promises I did not keep to you as a community. At the time many things had a risen in my life, I was separating from the US Air Force as well as going through a divorce and custody battles for my son. As well as going back to school and getting my life back in order. I thank you to everyone who is still interested in our project and what we will be bringing in the near future. To everyone with the slander comments and the doubts I can understand where you were all coming from 100% I hope you can all understand what I was going through in my life and that at the time it took more priority over me than this, my son is very important to me and that's all that mattered to me then and still now, but with that said we are official back and will be bringing you many releases as well as Kwyijibo for the Bionic, Razr, and Galaxy Nexus it is near 100% completion and will be released on day of website launch. We are doing many other things on the side and here we are also developing our own actual hardware, fixing broken phones etc here in our local area as well. Again I apologize to the community and I ask for your support and stay tuned!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Understandable, I look forward to your rom in June, I'm sure it will be awesome:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
look forward to seeing your work. Family most important thing

raul4916

Reaction score
Im new to the rom life
So far Im loving the rom life
and now from this speech i cant wait to see what comes out

OP
OpTicShadow

OpTicShadow

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.cellteamsix.com
Give us a screenie or something to keep us up to date and stuff we wanna know what it looks like!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Not making any promises but I will try my hardest this week to get a few screenshots from my actual phone so people don't think I am going to "photoshop" my images ha! (Still having a few minor bugs but getting there like I said hopefully by this week sometime) Follow us on twitter to get the latest on releases we always post there first. https://twitter.com/#!/CellTeamSix

thirdstone

Reaction score
Bionic user here

Looking forward to learning more about your release of a bionic rom, but clue me in, is it an upgrade to something like ICS a new kernel ? Are you beta testing now ? I have tried some of the other 'ICS' roms and they are not stable on my device. I am kinda new to custom roms but not totally clueless. will you charge for it or ask for donations ? Anyway anxiously awaiting ;) R R

raul4916

Reaction score
............ was hyped to see it come out...............................................
now dont see anything..................................................
lost hope

nycqns983

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on with this? I have thesinking suspicion this rom may have been abandoned.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it's not out yet... it's all good optic... ya actually have a life... things happen... it's understandable...

as for me...(coming from the a good reason why boot manager was made...lol... i am excited to see what you guys can bring to the table... can't wait!!!DancingNexus

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Its not just that its not out its that they totally disappear and we have no progress shots like promised. In fact they haven't come through with one promise they've made and that's where the animosity comes from.

mrgarrison

Reaction score
:hail::work1:

buttttttt, theres a website thats very bright and colorful and looks like they spent a decent amount of time just on the front page so you know the ROM is gonna be the greatest thing to ever be released for any phone everrrrrrr... so yeah!.................. nah jk give 'em another few years and you might see a changelog or somethin... :icon_ nana:

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello all, here today to let you know things have panned out back in my life and I am now 100% back on the project and we are rolling again. With that said please stay updated to Cell Team Six and follow us on twitter for updates.

----
I OpTicShadow do wish to apologize to everyone for the delay to the promises I did not keep to you as a community. At the time many things had a risen in my life, I was separating from the US Air Force as well as going through a divorce and custody battles for my son. As well as going back to school and getting my life back in order. I thank you to everyone who is still interested in our project and what we will be bringing in the near future. To everyone with the slander comments and the doubts I can understand where you were all coming from 100% I hope you can all understand what I was going through in my life and that at the time it took more priority over me than this, my son is very important to me and that's all that mattered to me then and still now, but with that said we are official back and will be bringing you many releases as well as Kwyijibo for the Bionic, Razr, and Galaxy Nexus it is near 100% completion and will be released on day of website launch. We are doing many other things on the side and here we are also developing our own actual hardware, fixing broken phones etc here in our local area as well. Again I apologize to the community and I ask for your support and stay tuned!

wow, if you had said medically separating from the army I'd of thought you were me (really scary how similar situations occur), good to hear things are working out man. crazy how this stuff in life happens, good luck and really looking forward to the releases

Status
Not open for further replies.