Cyan Razr Diamond Boot Animation

OP
jtc303

jtc303

well.. decided to move the amplified version over and it BRICKED MY PHONE!!!!1 :mad::mad::mad:

jk :p works great, not as loud as I thought it was going to be... its actually the perfect volume... good work fellas! :hail:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
well.. decided to move the amplified version over and it BRICKED MY PHONE!!!!1 :mad::mad::mad:

jk :p works great, not as loud as I thought it was going to be... its actually the perfect volume... good work fellas! :hail:

Factory Data Reset should fix that. If not, go into your apps and clear the cache on your Flux Capacitor. :rofl3:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
You're welcome. One thing I forgot to mention in our efforts to re-work this. The original re-working done by tinieblax over at SamsungGalaxyAndroid.net was re-sized to fit their screen dimensions and resolution. When I discovered that port as a result of the thread posted here by
jtc303 [OP]

, I decided to re-work it and also the method of flashing/installing.​

The finished product that MattyP and I posted is a direct port from the ORIGINAL Droid RAZR Boot Animation (straight off my phone), Motorola Stock dimensions and resolution, and was taken in its pristine condition and re-colored by me at the same pixel-density and the same JPG quality for each frame, a total of 127 frames in three individual animation segments.

Then the idea for using non-root installation techniques to replace the original version (installing it), was my idea, and was created mostly by MattyP but with a little help from me. Also, the louder version of the DroidHD.OGG file came from kraziekc over at XDA-Developers.com, so we decided (MattyP and I), to include that as a part of the push package. If someone wants the boot animation without the louder DroidHD.OGG, it's easy to change. Just ask.

I wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
You're welcome. One thing I forgot to mention in our efforts to re-work this. The original re-working done by tinieblax over at SamsungGalaxyAndroid.net was re-sized to fit their screen dimensions and resolution. When I discovered that port as a result of the thread posted here by
jtc303 [OP]

, I decided to re-work it and also the method of flashing/installing.​

The finished product that MattyP and I posted is a direct port from the ORIGINAL Droid RAZR Boot Animation (straight off my phone), Motorola Stock dimensions and resolution, and was taken in its pristine condition and re-colored by me at the same pixel-density and the same JPG quality for each frame, a total of 127 frames in three individual animation segments.

Then the idea for using non-root installation techniques to replace the original version (installing it), was my idea, and was created mostly by MattyP but with a little help from me. Also, the louder version of the DroidHD.OGG file came from kraziekc over at XDA-Developers.com, so we decided (MattyP and I), to include that as a part of the push package. If someone wants the boot animation without the louder DroidHD.OGG, it's easy to change. Just ask.

I wanted to give credit where credit is due.

I couldn't have done it without ya :hail:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys could you do one in purple my wife's favorite color for her phone it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll give it a look today and see if I can get it done sometime between now and midnight tonight!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2