Cyanogenmod 7ish port?

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
First boot of CM7 on Bionic by cvpcs.
[video=youtube;Zx8Wmmpba5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8Wmmpba5k[/video]

YESSSSSSS!!! That's awesome news. I'm now going to be checking for CM7 like every minute now instead of every 5. Lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tegamal

Reaction score
Only out a week & things are heating up! Very exciting!

idefiler6

Reaction score
That version of CM7Bionic is definitely packed with bugs, the camera doesn't work among many other things but cvpcs was able to get the touch screen and the acceleromator as well as ADB working so we definitely have a start.

Mastur_Mynd

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow... It only took a week to port CM7 to the Bionic? That is awesome! I'll have a bionic Monday, but I'm not sure I want to root it and mess with i until a sbf comes out for us. That way if i destroy it like I did my droid x, I can set it back to factory.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Wow... It only took a week to port CM7 to the Bionic? That is awesome! I'll have a bionic Monday, but I'm not sure I want to root it and mess with i until a sbf comes out for us. That way if i destroy it like I did my droid x, I can set it back to factory.

There already is an SBF! Root away amigo!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^ I know, I'm addicted to these forums! Instead of going into all of that, I just said there is an SBF! I was in and out, no one got shot!

Mastur_Mynd

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SBF, FXZ, who cares, they both give the desired effect if you brick your phone, or if you need to send it in to verizon

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
^ I know, I'm addicted to these forums! Instead of going into all of that, I just said there is an SBF! I was in and out, no one got shot!

I know, I was just being a wise guy. :p

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Any update on progress?

I would think it will a while before a build gets released. The only things working is the screen and rotation. Battery doesn't work, data doesn't work, camera, pretty much everything.

Mastur_Mynd

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've got a lot of those same problems with my Honeycomb build for D1. Except all I have working is touch, SU permissions and correct key mapping (except alt and shift on slide out). I hate to make this like an advertisement, but if anyone minds taking a look at my work or giving me advice, hit the link in my sig.

On to the subject... I can't wait until CM7 is released for this phone, even if it is beta. I love the functionality of it and all of the customization you can do with it. It really makes me feel like my phone is MY phone, not what motorola or verizon want me to have. Keep us updated on the CM7. I'm really excited for it!!