Dead by morning

MrKleen

Reaction score
I think the most important thing here is that people realize that it's not a problem across the board with the T-Bolt battery. Many of us have no issues with the battery at all and it lasts very well.

I agree with the technology early adopter concept and I have an issue with my data connection at times. But if some people have good battery and others have bad... something has to be different.... and hopefully resolvable.

kparks

Reaction score
yea i figured...

i mean i know the battery issues but thats crazy totaly drained while being off,,,,she me be going back still under 14 days

Try turning the phone off tonight and fire it up in the morning and check ur battery status and let us know what it says when it gets to like 30 percent

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

frankieg22x

Reaction score
after you do the blockbuster trick and the bump charge post back up so we can see how much of a difference it made.

OP
R

recdog

Reaction score
after you do the blockbuster trick and the bump charge post back up so we can see how much of a difference it made.

the only option i get for the blockbuster app is uninstall updates

OP
R

recdog

Reaction score

want a droid

Reaction score
Any reason this thread hasn't been merged with the large one? I'd appreciate if you'd pull mine out if you're going to leave this one hookbill

kparks

Reaction score
I would not bump charge others swear by it but my experience its a pain in the butt and it kill the life of your battery so I wouldn't do it what is your screen brightness set at?

Auto Brightness
Well its Prolly not what's draining your battery at night but I would lower it as much as I can the screen uses most of the battery mine is around 30 percent and is still plenty bright might drop mine to 25 today

kparks

Reaction score
I would not bump charge others swear by it but my experience its a pain in the butt and it kill the life of your battery so I wouldn't do it what is your screen brightness set at?

very low almost zero
What does your batter image indicate what's using all the power?

kparks

Reaction score
Any reason this thread hasn't been merged with the large one? I'd appreciate if you'd pull mine out if you're going to leave this one hookbill

What is your phone doing

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

roflol….I'm letting you see what happens. Stick around.