Dlna

MidgetGiraffe

Reaction score
Yea when I had my droid 2 global and the gingerbread update was coming out (well it was supposed to but kept getting pushed back) I asked about the release date because I figured since it was still a vzw phone they would know or at least have some kind of idea but they didn't lol they said like 2 weeks and it took another 2 months

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

comk4ver

Reaction score
finally...

once again while fiddling with this dlna i got the error on the alogcat however, it was too big so I broke it down for me to be able to upload it!:icon_ lala:
so if anyone is interested to see what is going on start with the alogcat04212012 then go to part 2, part 3 etc.

comk4ver

Reaction score
sorry for the double post but it won't let me upload the sixth and final part of the alogcat

Bfp

Reaction score
DLNA keeps wanting to access my files..is this good or bad..lol i know its for file transfer between, i guess between pc and phone isnt it and is it a good thing.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Short answer is that its not going to hurt anything. :) I get dlna popping up when I connect to my TV too.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

me_droid

Reaction score
I'm not sure what DLNA does. I have read that it is safe to freeze with TBU. If I do this will it cause any problems?

cobraa

Reaction score
If you don't use the DLNA and want the icon to keep popping up do what I did. Go to task manager, find DLNA and put a check in the box and click on END APPS. I have done this and the DLNA icon doesn't come up anymore